365 Days of Pearls

This is so weird - I see that timestamp & message orders have been pretty scrambled on PG lately - I posted the Instagram reply after seeing BN's NY_NOW pictures, but somehow it popped up prior to the message, so weird!

I will post more pics soon!

I laughed when I read this!! I was completely baffled when I saw your post way up there as well! Still really happy to see the pictures though: )

Thank you, GemGeek, Red, jeg, Pereltje, Purranha, BAS, Cathy, BWeaves, and JerseyPearl!

Day 298:

Our little h loot!

Here is a group photo of BAS’s purchases followed by some pics of her new pieces mixed in with some less new ones.

EEE7BD56-4BB7-40EB-B4A1-950E8294520C.jpg

332E58E3-0733-49C9-88C8-785BF0BE57BA.jpg

6F597CAC-5C73-4E5A-9A25-D8EC76F3C31C.jpg

3A75402D-AACB-4A05-B9F2-D9C750C02F43.jpg

And here are my new treasures! (We both bought seed pearl lined soufflé dangles!)

7B24212F-65FE-431D-A368-CC4D9203E558.jpg

48673999-3190-4189-899B-BB2EE91FD28A.jpg

8BDB4708-7EEB-4328-82A0-91DEC78A76B7.jpg

E8C8E234-36A8-4674-BE62-6FEEFC673B50.jpg

Wow, you got my favorites.

I adore that confetti ring!

BAS, you look wonderful in your new little H ... fantastic choices ... congratulations!

Baby Nurse, what incredible treasures ... you look so fabulous ... congratulations!

Omg gorgeous! They are all unique and wonderful but my favourites are BAS’ blue earrings and your confetti ring. Stunning!

WOW!! OMG what fantastic pieces. BAS, I love those blue diamonds & the confetti ring!! Baby Nurse and BAS you both look fabulous, and Purr stunning hand modeling!!

Love these pics so much! Looks like you ladies had a fabulous time in NYC! And you acquired some excellent souvenirs :)

So I didn't take that many pictures outside of my ring stack at NY_NOW. Here are a few.

IMG_0856.jpgIMG_0852.jpg

This is a beautiful vase made to look like a tourmaline crystal that Hisano brought back from Tucson!
IMG_0900.jpg

IMG_0858.jpg

I am thinking about asking Hisano to make a starry night ring for me.
I'm seriously dying to have the two ring on the right, but alas...
IMG_0862.jpg

A little hint of my adoption lol. Yes, I actually popped the bubbly with the ladies when I made my new adoption.
IMG_0890.jpg

So a cute story to my new adoption - I picked up another Trio ring, this time with GSSP keshi.
When I made my original pink sapphire blue akoya Trio ring, Hisano gave me 2 choices for the Tahitian shell.
I picked the one on the right.
Paula-3.jpg

When I was at NY_NOW, my eagle eye spotted that new Trio ring Hisano made with the shell on the left with a gssp Keshi.
It was meant to be since I was SO TORN between my original design and the gssp keshis.
So I adopted my second trio ring. Not quite Twinzies, but definitely Sibling Trio Rings.
Haha It's totally neurotic but I love it!

IMG_1190.jpg

That's the only adoption I made but I absolutely love it, and love the Sibling Trios stacked together.
I think I shall adopt one ring per show to start building my own personal stack lolol!
And according to the blueprint of my first hand modeling job with little h, I need 6 Trio rings!

IMG_0975.jpgIMG_0978.jpg

IMG_1125.jpg

Purranha!! Thank you for sharing all of this!! I love all of it, the pictures, the story behind them. I also love the starry night ring idea. I can completely appreciate how perfect one of these would be on your finger! I’m sooo envious of your trio rings. Well done!!

Oh, Purranha, your twin trio rings are so darling, and so perfect for you ... I'm so happy for you :)

Purr, your rings are stunning! There can't be too much of a good thing, right? :)

Back