365 Days of Pearls

Thank you, CricketBug, Parrot Lady, and BWeaves!

BWeaves, I think the Edisons will continue to improve.

Kept the same pearls on yesterday but switched to a much cooler linen shirt.

D14E918C-53F9-41B8-B434-CEF7B7341037.jpg

It almost looks like a different strand, between the flannel and the linen. As time goes by, I’m liking all the fwps more than anything else — so many variations.

Parrot Lady, I agree they look so different. I think part of the reason is the pink in the shirt is bringing out cool tones in the pearls and also the lighting is very different. I took the above pic at the very end of the afternoon and had the fluorescent light on. I really prefer natural lighting but timing doesn’t always work out.

Love those coppery burgundy Edisons!! The luster is phenomenal! Glowing colors!! Well done, BN, with this choice & the earrings you paired with it!

Thank you, 86CG! I really don’t have many pairs of earrings, ahem, compared to my collection of necklaces. So I try to match what I do have. Also, not a huge fan of perfectly matching earrings to necklace.

I've wondered what to call that colour... I've been saying it's copper/pink or copper / raspberry but it's probably better as copper - burgundy. Some of these pearl colours are almost impossible to describe. That is a beautiful necklace ! I truly love these colours and there were more of them about this past year .. or I only just noticed them. I'm about to ship some to Singapore and I had to rely on about a thousand photos hoping to convey the colours accurately. I am a big fan of this necklace BN ! And the earrings are so cute !

I've wondered what to call that colour... I've been saying it's copper/pink or copper / raspberry but it's probably better as copper - burgundy. Some of these pearl colours are almost impossible to describe. That is a beautiful necklace ! I truly love these colours and there were more of them about this past year .. or I only just noticed them. I'm about to ship some to Singapore and I had to rely on about a thousand photos hoping to convey the colours accurately. I am a big fan of this necklace BN ! And the earrings are so cute !

Thank you, Katbran! The colors are fascinating but definitely a challenge to put into words. No straightforward lavender or peach with such and such overtones.

Catching up with posts, hope your son is doing better. Love the golden pearls and the burgandy necklace. You have such beautiful pieces.

Thank you, kindly, Charlotta.

Thank you, JerseyPearl and Mtummybear. My youngest is doing great. He had a follow up X-ray last week which showed that the bones were still properly set— hooray! In a week or two he’ll get a shorter cast which he can swim in.

Day 315:

New earrings from little h: soufflé pearls lined in seed pearls and chunks of topaz. I treasure these!

BC0C66F3-F6C3-46E1-A410-971E10AF7EA6.jpg

238572B7-592D-4C84-AFBF-7D430FD86BEB.jpg

6CC63B5C-06C5-42BF-867F-118E40B67718.jpg

A0A070CF-8A81-4484-A3EB-5E259647F92D.jpg

11997E04-2DE2-4C72-8395-0525658C7A31.jpg

8C749E6A-8487-4306-841E-FB0240857416.jpg

9BDB1DE8-A35B-44B5-8635-E5D633F72E6D.jpg

I can see why you treasure these, they are gorgeous. The topaz goes so well with the seedpearls.

Gorgeous new earrings, BN! I love the character of them with the blue topaz & seed pearls. Hisano is so creative!!

Yes, JerseyPearl! Inspired by the colors from her own wedding and the colors of the ocean : )

Back