2017 Pearl Guide Ruckus People and their pearls

lilliefuzzysocks

I decided to attempt to take as many photos of pearls on ruckus attendees as I could. Here is the outcome. Golden South sea harvest strand.

1.jpg

Last edited:
Newberry and Lilliefuzzysocks Newberry in Pistachio akoyas and LFS in Sea of Cortez berry colored pearl.

4.jpg

This is Linda.Wald She purchased two pearls from Kong's pearls on esty. OMG was it a hand grabber. I can't wait to see the pendant.

7.jpg

Last edited:
Bweaves came outside and I shot her next. Tahitian pendant and Tahitian Keshi tin cup.

9.jpg

10.jpg

Last edited:
Rene`e Newman stopped by next and here she is in a incredible fireball necklace and the cutest non pierced pearl earrings.

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

Kay stopped by next. Sheri's enamel octopus with a Tahitian pearl. Two long Tahitian pearl strands. Sterling silver Tahtian pearl earrings and her two tone yellow and rose gold Pistachio Tahitian ring.

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

Please be patient. I have lots of these shots and it will take a while to finish the thread.

Thanks for posting these! Great to see everyone :)

Our Friend Linda.Wald. She is wearing beautiful Tahitian pearls and also has a beautiful by pass ring containing a pistachio Tahitian pearl in gold.
17.jpg
19.jpg
20.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful photos and even more beautiful pearls

The light was great and we were getting ready for the talks. Then Pattye stopped by. She was wearing her Sea of Cortez earrings, and necklace and White SS pendant , along with other beautiful items. Sorry I didn't write everything down.

View attachment 53579

View attachment 53580

Attachments

• 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 62
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 59
Back