Where is the best place to buy

tada

I am looking for a 16" 7mm stand of freshwater pearls, and possibly a pearl pendant. I have seen many online sellers mentioned, but I am confused on who to go to. Could someone make a recommendation?

I guess no one can recommend the clear winner. So, I think I am going to buy the necklace at one of this site's sponsors and the pendant at another. I really wasn't trying to upset anyone. I just wanted some opinions. I guess no one really wanted to answer.

I do not believe you have upset any one. There was nothing wrong with your question. But the sellers here will not typically respond to that type of question as it may come off as advertising. That is something that is not allowed. I am sure other non-selling members would have responded to your post as well, given a little more time.

Hi Tada
You first post at 8:42 and gave up at 10:45 barely 2 hours later. This is not a chat room it is a forum. That is hardly enough time for people to read it.

As for your question. The sellers here are all known quantities and are all reliable. I am not a seller, but that is my opinion. YOu need to look for the pearls and pendent you want, then go from there.
Good Luck

Hi Tada,
You definitely haven't upset anyone. You should go with whomever you feel comfortable with. For most companies here, you can call or email and questions you may have!

Sorry I gave up so quickly. I am trying to get the items delivered before Friday, and I was hoping there was someone online who could answer. I apologize.

Hi Tada
I hope you will check out both of above sellers' sites for the pearls you want. They are both really good sellers.

As for the pendent, I don't think we have a clear idea of what you want.

Who to purchase from?

Who to purchase from?

Hi Tada,
I am also a new member and have been learning about pearls from this site over the past month. I can tell you that I have purchased from supporters of this site without any problems. When I purchased my Freshwater Necklaces, I went with the Freshadamas from Pearl Paradise. I ordered three necklaces with matching dangles and studs. As far as receiving your order by Friday...I just ordered three Freshwater Baroque Necklaces yesterday from Pearl Paradise. All three were 18" and I wanted them sized to 16" and have matching dangles made from the left over pearls. I've already received notice that the order has been completed and is in the mail, so you receiving a necklace by Friday is a non-issue. So check out the supporters of this site, I'm sure you will be pleased:) .

Unless it is a custom order, most of the time the order can go out the same day and you can order FedEx for expedited shipping.

Thanks for all of the replies. I ordered the necklace and pendant yesterday. Thank you everyone for your help and to you Amanda for the information yesterday.

Tom

Back