What I did on my Summer Vacation

waimeamomi

Natural Pearl
My foray into pearls was very successful and almost everything I had or made was gobbled up during my trip to Michigan for R & R and friends and family. I did get a few pics before they went, so I thought I'd post them. I guess these are my pearls that live in other homes now.

The first one is Kamoka Tahitian keshis with garnets and 14k beads. I wound up shortening it after this pic was taken so that it would also wrap into a 3 strand bracelet. That pics on the other computer, so maybe I'll post that later.

The second one is freshwater reborns (I believe) from Druzy with tiny silver beads separating them, my first time using silver and pearls & a large Tahitian also from Carolyn. That one was gone so fast I didn't have time to enjoy it at all. I hope to find some more pearls like those, they were extrordinary, the pic doesn't do it justice.

The last one is still with me. They are rubies with a South Seas pearl.

More to come! The heart is a large FW baroque strand from Druzy that I just got. yummy.
:)

Attachments

• 0_0.08_0_0.03_178_199_csupload_384268_large.jpg
    0_0.08_0_0.03_178_199_csupload_384268_large.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 56
  • fwkeshi.jpg
    fwkeshi.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 46
  • fwkeshi2.jpg
    fwkeshi2.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 49
  • rubies & pearl.jpg
    rubies & pearl.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 47
  • heart.jpg
    heart.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 52
I also kept struggling with my long Tin Cup Gone Wild necklace that I posted back in July. I got it worked out and although it was supposed to be a prototype, someone insisted, and I let it go. I worked on another one, and believe this one is even better, with 7 roundish Kamoka Tahitians and the rest Kamoka keshis. This is done with a 14k rolo chain, but could be with any chain, that's the beauty. You can see the 3 lengths it will go, and it can also be wrapped as a bracelet. I want to play with some mixes, some freshwaters (maybe the new strand in the last pic), and some pearl and gemstone combos. Too bad summer vacation is over, and this teacher is going back to school. Now I gotta stop putting pictures here, and start putting them on my web site, because everything there is gone.
Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• longtah.jpg
    longtah.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 56
  • tahmed.jpg
    tahmed.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 57
  • tahshort.jpg
    tahshort.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 59
  • lngtah.jpg
    lngtah.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 53
  • pg.jpg
    pg.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Hi Sheryl -

Your pieces are really beautiful! It's great to hear that your website is doing well. Congrats. I am in particular love with your tin cup interpretation.

Back