What happened to the Ebay store Pearllunar

Last night, out of the blue, I decided to take a look at Pearllunar. :eek: Wow, was I shocked. Nothing for sale. I didn't suppose it would be long before someone said something about them. I have had good luck with them, so if they are gone for good, I'll be disappointed. :(

I guess you could send a message to them on eBay and ask...

I know! I never had a chance to purchase anything from them. Perhaps they are going by a different name.

I e-mailed him last week and this is his reply:

Dear Susan, we are adjusting the ebay listings recently and items will be on line soon. Best regards, vienn
- pearllunar.

So hopefully he'll be back soon...

Thanks Sueki. ;) Vienn has been very good with the communication, so hopefully we'll see something soon.

Hi everyone,

I had the same experience with another seller, but luckily she came back after a while, so I think that is going to happen with Pearllunar as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I checked their store today and saw the same thing. I was actually watching a few items. I've never purchased from them, but I want to--they have some awesome colors! I hope their inventory will be back soon!

Hi Everyone:

Is this the one you are talking about? If so, follow this link, they are still there but go by pearlluna

http://stores.ebay.com/pearlluna-pearlsonly

I just ordered from them and they shipped a few days ago. Can't wait!

I bought from this seller a couple of months ago, and am very happy with my purchases. You won't be disappointed :)

DK :)

Two different operations. one is pearllunaR and the other is clearly passing itself off as same but is called pearlluna-pearlsonly
Different

When I googled "pearllunar" the link I posted above it what came up. Definitely confusing. I ordered a rope from them in the past and was pleased with what I got although I would say they were a bit smaller than what the listing indicated.

Looks like to me the store name is pearlluna-pearls only, but the sellers name is shown as pearllunar. Very confusing-----------

That's the one I was referring to :)

DK :)

Back