two tone pendant finding for 14.5 m WSS pearl - where to find one??

d2b

Hi
I have another thread in SSP about my beautiful white SSP from PP - I have a simple wg finding with a tiny diamond in it.
I would love the versatility of wearing a YG chain as well.

Given that i am outside the US - sending it back to PP is quite a hassle so I need to be sure that I have researched and have the right finding ( as i didn't do so well the first time :eek: ) Does anyone know of any sites for two tone findings - one side wg one side YG would be great if that makes sense

All suggestions really appreciated ... i will chat to pp soon, but wanted to see what I could find out before I bug them ( I always feel a bit guilty taking up a vendors time with heaps of emails - but when you are overseas with different time zones, it is the only way to go - so here I am hoping to have a solution or do some research first :eek:

many thanks
D2b

Hi D2b:

I have actually been looking around for 2 or 3 color gold findings the last couple of days, because I mix metal colors all the time. My 2 tone pendants were all custom made, as I have not found anything premade that is two tone.

However, like I said in the other thread, just put your white gold pendant on a yellow gold chain. Either no one will notice, or they will all think it is supposed to be that way. The white gold bail is so small, that it doesn't even read as part of the piece, and because it has a mirror finish, it will reflect the yellow gold chain going through it.

I really do not think you need to agonize over the bail matching the chain. Just put your beautiful pearl and diamond on a sparkly diamond cut, yellow gold chain, and look at it from a distance.

Back