Totally useless poll but white or golden Akoya?

Raisondetre

My favs are the gold and the black. The black just makes it look spooky, but yellow has more personality than white, IMHO.

I have a friend whose nickname is Spider I will have to send her the links.

Ash

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the gold and lavender. Particularly lavender for the pendant.

Love the golden pearl with the white gold setting- it keeps the spider design from looking too harsh, and the lighter color pearls will optically magnify against skin and look larger on you

Hmmm, tough choice. Are these treated? I think a white untreated akoya with natural overtones would be stunning. But gold is so unusual. I would probably want both!

Hmmm, tough choice. Are these treated? I think a white untreated akoya with natural overtones would be stunning. But gold is so unusual. I would probably want both!

Why did you have to say that and put ideas in my head? It's all your fault!!! LOL

As much as I loathe spiders in real life these pieces of jewelry are rather cute! If I was getting it I'd be girly and use pink pearls on my spiders, haha. Maybe that'll help me appreciate our eight-legged "friends" :p

Golden would be great though, IMO. Def. would stand out!

I vote white since pearls turn yellow overtime anyway.

Spiders again?:confused: I just don't get it!:confused: It must be the years of living in the Southwest and jumping when (very often, actually) I would happen to touch a black widows' web. ...and you want to wear them?:( Urg.

I was bitten last Monday evening, on the calf, by one of those hobo spiders that have recently moved in great numbers into the Northwest. My leg and foot are still swollen!!:eek: It's hard for me to associate such an alien creature with something as lovely as a pearl!:rolleyes: To each their own...

Marc

Back