Tongues 'n Pearls

S

Slraep

Nope, I don't mean pearl gossip. Yes, it's really tongues and pearls. Silver snake tongues. Difficult to for the mind to process side by side something like the restrained beauty of Duchess of Windsor's natural pearl choker. Chain maille bikini, okay. Tongues and pearls, no thanks.

http://pinkrockcandy.net/fashion/2007/09/17/i-want-tongues-and-pearls/

Also saw some odd pearl lingerie while surfing today. A g-string with pearls replacing the string part. Don't think I can post the pics. And, I'm thinking, once the fabric part of the g-string wears out, what do you do with the pearls? Recycle them into a necklace and sell them on e-Bay?? No, you can never truely be sure where pearls have been.

Slraep

Hopefully no one could tell those findings were meant to look like snake tongues ! :eek: BLAH!!!

Bikini!? :rolleyes: Ouch!

Where do you find that sort of things!

Even THESE look reasonable by comparison (and those aren't even real pearls).

Slraep said:
d-pearls/[/url]

Also saw some odd pearl lingerie while surfing today. A g-string with pearls replacing the string part. Don't think I can post the pics. And, I'm thinking, once the fabric part of the g-string wears out, what do you do with the pearls? Recycle them into a necklace and sell them on e-Bay?? No, you can never truely be sure where pearls have been.

Slarep,

If I am not mistlaken someone posted a link to a thailand(?) website that was offering a g string and bra set of real pearls either this past spring or last fall.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Ash,

No,I think this is a different one. The website is tastefull but still has that now popular in-your-face gratuitous nudity. I don't feel comfortable posting the link on the forum. PM me and I'll send you the webpage.

Slraep

Slraep said:
Hi Ash,

No,I think this is a different one. The website is tastefull but still has that now popular in-your-face gratuitous nudity. I don't feel comfortable posting the link on the forum. PM me and I'll send you the webpage.

Slraep

Hi Slarep,
Yep I think so to, it was another one.. I could not find the link for the one I was looking for found the one you are talking about... Ewe... Mental Floss Mental FLoss!!!!! Ahhh I am scarred For life.... I do not like that in your face stuff I am too much of a "lady" Not a prude but I know how and when to behave;) for that kind of stuff.. I would not post it here either...

Cheers
Ash

Last edited by a moderator:
Be careful about those searches. People use pearls for "other" activities and you might see something worse than a pearl g-string!:eek:

Who would wear such a necklace with snake tongues? That is just odd!

Satine De La Courcel said:
Ewe... Mental Floss Mental FLoss!!!!! Ahhh I am scarred For life....

Ash

Hi Ash,

Right, there is just something really "EWE" and ironic about having a delicate string of pearls destined for the neck, ending up in a butt crack. Double EWE.

Slraep

I could see some people wearing it with black pearls but as is I don't see it really appealing to anybody.

Well if we can not share with family who can we share with... LOL!!!!

Ash

I've seen those g-strings before- they are especially popular in Hustler's or slightly less expensive than Victoria's Secrets lingerie stores. From what I understand, they're mainly for the Bride to be- honeymoon night and whatnot. I don't really see the point in using real pearls for the piece, but then it takes all kinds...

The tongue necklace is just ugly imo ;P

Back