Quahog Pearl use suggestions?

massrog

Well, we were at an estate sale today and a few pearl items "followed" us home. Now that I got her to buy it does anyone know if these are used in jewelry or are they just "curiosities"?

It has impressive color and girth, bottom is unimportant given its obvious application as a pendant or large ring. Did you have something in mind when you bought it?

It has impressive color and girth, bottom is unimportant given its obvious application as a pendant or large ring. Did you have something in mind when you bought it?
I didn't really have anything specific in mind I just have a habit of picking up offbeat examples without too much analysis! LOL! It just looked like a nice example and the price was right so...

I didn't really have anything specific in mind I just have a habit of picking up offbeat examples without too much analysis! LOL! It just looked like a nice example and the price was right so...
Not so offbeat! Given your comments, and in light of the certificate, the late seller would have been far less quick in parting with it. A reminder to all that liquidations of anything but securities and real estate need to be done pre-mortem!

I think it would make for a lovely ring!

Back