"Power of Pearl" the movie

Taylor and Ahbra

Filmmakers
Power of Pearl Movie

Regardless of your involvement in the pearl industry, whether you are a sorter in the white lights of Kobe, Japan, a diver in Broome, a grafter in Tahiti, a farmer in the Philippines, a jeweler in Germany, or just a lover and collector in the United States, you know the sound that two pearls make when they knock together in your hand, the heat when you roll them over your palm, and the pride when you wear them around your neck. But, most importantly is what you see when you look deep into the lustrous gem, the passion, heart, culture, danger, adventure, pride, and the story behind the earths only living gem.

We, Taylor Higgins and Ahbra Perry, On The Reel Productions, are on a mission to tell the story of the pearl and show the world all the power is posses. We are looking for support from the pearl community to follow and "Like" us on Facebook, www.facebook.com/powerofpearl, help spread the word about the film and our fundraising efforts, www.powerofpearlmovie.com, and share with us your stories and love of pearls with us!

Cheers,

Ahbra Perry and Taylor Higgins
On The Reel Productions
www.powerofpearlmovie.com
Screen Shot 2012-07-24 at 3.11.09 PM.jpg

Hi Taylor and Ahbra

Welcome to p-g! Sorry I couldn't catch up with you again at the Ruckus, it was wonderful to have met with you at JCK and seen the amazing passion you have for this project! Best of luck with your endeavors... I will visit and 'like' you on fb, too,
Nerida x

Hi Taylor and Ahbra

Welcome to p-g! Sorry I couldn't catch up with you again at the Ruckus, it was wonderful to have met with you at JCK and seen the amazing passion you have for this project! Best of luck with your endeavors... I will visit and 'like' you on fb, too,
Nerida x

Nerida we missed you so much! Spent a lot of time just reminiscing with Mike about Vegas!

Thank You to everyone for all your love and support. We are very passionate about this project and excited to see all this hard work come to fruition. We will be posting our treatment soon and look forward to talking about it with everyone.

Power of Pearl update***

Power of Pearl update***

HELLO PG!
It has been a while since we have connected and Taylor and I have missed you! My team returned from the Philippines and Indonesia in December and have already begun our 2nd phase of post-production. If you would like to view our latest footage reel www.powerofpearlmovie.com, it is in high resolution so if *you are running a slower internet connection you may want to give it a minute to load. This "sizzle," as we call it, will give you a better understanding of the story and direction of the film.
Taylor and I wanted to invite all of you who will be in Tuscon, Arizona for the Gem show next week to come out early in the morning for a special presentation we are doing on the film. We will be screening a lot of our recent footage and taking you through what it was like on this stage of the shoot. We will be announcing some exciting news and talking about the plans for the rest of the film as well as answering any questions you may have. We promise there will be surprises and maybe even free coffee, no promises on the coffee. If you can make it out, we will be speaking Thursday, Feb. 7th in the GRAHAM ROOM at 9am. In the AGTA seminars lineup our description is a bit off, but they got the time and date right. Hope to see some familiar faces out there and we are very anxious to get your feedback.
sincerely,
Ahbra Perry and Taylor Higgins

This is so much fun watching this film take shape. Keep up all of your hard work and keep us posted.

Back