Please help ID a 2 strand/diamond bracelet we recently purchased....

massrog

I was cleaning a few pieces earlier this evening and noticed some marks on the clasp of this bracelet. I'm pretty sure the pearls are Akoya but any help with the hallmarks would be GREATLY appreciated!

I can clearly see "18K" and above it: a "Space Invader"?

Hi Douglas! I think it's "JT" over stamped a couple times. The other mark seems to be an actual maker's mark and looks like JT with a logo of some sort in the middle. Am I right about the pearl ID?

Now that you mention it...yes, looks like a "J T" and these do look like very finely matched Akoya pearls!

I googled "JT pearls" and several different jewelry companies came up. None of their websites looked like they sold something with that sort of fancy clasp, though.

I googled "JT pearls" and several different jewelry companies came up. None of their websites looked like they sold something with that sort of fancy clasp, though.
Thanks! It's supposedly a vintage piece so I was hoping there might be a knowledgeable "vintage Buff" who might remember the logo. Oh well, worth a shot!

Love your bracelet! It’s so beautiful! The clasp definitely looks vintage, possibly even antique though I can’t say for sure, but it looks fairly art deco to me. If the clasp is that old then the pearls would not be original to the bracelet. The pearls are very lovely akoyas. Sorry I don’t know about the maker but there are so many excellent jewelers out there! Wear it and enjoy!

Back