Please give me your thoughts on these Tahitians!

maiakity

I ordered this tahitian bracelet last week, and I am overall quite pleased with it. The bracelet was described on the website as a "light silvery gray", but the picture on the website (or maybe it is my computer monitor) made it look like more of a "warm gray", and it is definitely more of a "cool gray". A few of the pearls look to be a metallic baby-blue color. It is definitely very beautiful, but I would like some opinions on how it looks with my skin tone as I generally feel that warmer tones look better on me, and this "cool" cast to the bracelet was a bit unexpected! I have olive skin and I tend to get quite tan in the summer (especially my arms and hands). I tried to take some pictures from different angles featuring different pearls, with some different lighting (sunlight, shade, etc). The pearls closest to the clasp seem to have the most color variation. All opinions would be appreciated!

2012-06-04114446.jpg

2012-06-04113947.jpg

2012-06-04113817.jpg

2012-06-04123437.jpg

Last edited:
I think the cool pale tones will just pop against tan skin! Lovely, indeed!

Sheri

I think they look absolutely lovely, both in themselves, and on your skin. They really glow.

That last photo shows a very nice contrast between your skin tones and the pearls. It's the contrast that makes them stand out! I think they look fine, but your opinion is the one that counts, since you're the one wearing them.

I think this is a really nice bracelet, and looks lovely on your skin now ... and will probably look fantastic on more tanned skin too. The pearls have bright shine, interesting shapes, and nice bands of colour. I think this is a bracelet most people would love to have. Enjoy!
Linda.

Thanks Everybody! I wore the bracelet out to work yesterday and I couldn't stop staring at it, so I guess it's a keeper! Even being silvery-blue I'm finding it goes with more of my wardrobe than I would have thought (I spent a bit of time holding it up to different tops in my closet last night). I appreciate all of your opinions and responses :)

Back