Pearl bracelet

A

Allegory19

Hello everyone,

Hope you guys can help me. I received these pearls for an anniversary gift from my husband. His co-worker is Filipino and bought them for my husband a couple months ago when he was back home. He paid $75 for them, which could be because the clasp is stamped 14k. He also said they were from clams, but I'm not sure if that's true or if he knows what he's talking about. They feel gritty and there was nothing fancy with the packaging. I have a pair of earrings that match too.

Let me know your thoughts,
Thanks!

Attachments

• Pearl1.jpg
    Pearl1.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 44
  • Pearl2.jpg
    Pearl2.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 47
  • Pearl3.jpg
    Pearl3.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 46
  • Pearl4.jpg
    Pearl4.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 44
  • Pearl5.jpg
    Pearl5.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 44
I concur. I have to love husbands who get their wives pearls!

Yeah, mine doesn't buy me pearls either. I love him regardless :)

How funny... mine got me pearls once and I asked him to let me pick my own. We are both happier that way. ;)

I have to love my husband, even if he doesn't get me pearls.

Dear hubby buys LOTS of jewelry for me, but he is a colored gemstone person, NOT a pearl person. The one strand of large freshwater pearls he bought for me I treasure because they are the first and ONLY pearls he has ever bought for me. He did encourage me at an auction once where I bid on, and won, a strand of Tahitian baroque pearls, but I don't consider that buying them for me!!

I treasure my FW strand that he did buy. He doesn't "understand" pearls like he understands gemstones.

Back