My new pearls...

la_corsetiere

Super Moderator
Had to share...the mermaid is offering her precious pearls in exchange for the fairy's shoe...

Attachments

• tattoo1.jpg
    tattoo1.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 56
  • tattoo2.jpg
    tattoo2.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 59
WOW....Love it!!

Wow Sheri - after those last few conservative purchases of yours, I thought all hope was lost, and then - THIS! Beautiful mermaid, but a fair trade?

Wow Sheri - after those last few conservative purchases of yours, I thought all hope was lost, and then - THIS! Beautiful mermaid, but a fair trade?

Well, I don't know...they're pretty snazzy shoes (based on these that I made some years back).

I'm both a fairy and a mermaid, so what luck - I get to have the shoes AND the pearls! (not to mention the tattoo...) ;)

Attachments

• shoes1.jpg
    shoes1.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 166
Pretty amazing mermaid...and shoes! That looks like it's quite new. How long have you been working on this? - Ah, nevermind, you just answered!

It is beautiful, and love the corsets too! I would want them little shoes (gorgeous as they are) to have some pretty special powers to hand over that magnificent rope, though!

Good to see the bats got a run - any spiders??

It is beautiful, and love the corsets too! I would want them little shoes (gorgeous as they are) to have some pretty special powers to hand over that magnificent rope, though!

Good to see the bats got a run - any spiders??

Not yet, though I think there may be a spider or two in my future - perhaps on a foot? Have the flying and swimming things, but no creepy crawlies yet...

Sheri

I am filled with anticipation each time I see a new post from you, Sheri. What a wonderful tattoo. It is remarkably creative. The only down side is that you can't see it easily yourself! You are quite remarkable in your creative outlets...
John

nice artwork! is there a white pearlesence tattoo ink that can make the pearls shine?;)

I'm very jealous! My Hubbie is inked and I am not and sometimes things like this want to make me dive in head first. Thanks for sharing!!!

Sheri,

That is quite amazing! Thanks for showing us. I used to watch that show "Inked" now and then-----I know Grandmas are getting tattoos by the dozens, but I'm not quite there yet!

Pattye
so many pearls, so little time

Back