my new Kamoka Pearl Bangle

Wow, that's a lot of work there. Thanks for sharing your talent and pearls with us. :cool:

It's a beautiful and innovative design. I particularly like the way it protects the pearls.

Congratulations on the fine piece. Do you have any other pieces?

I have a few other pieces around. I do this design work for fun. It also makes some of my jewelry addiction more affordable. But thanks. I have made two others for my mom (who never wears hers) and my aunt who loves her. I used Freshwater pink and peach pearls from Pearl Paradise for those.

Gorgeous, gorgeous. Thanks for the photo, and your metalwork is amazing. Congratulations!

WOW katkashmir I LOVE your bangle :D The design is fabulous, elegant and edgy at the same time! Thank you for sharing your beautiful work :)

Katkashmir... It is such a pleasure to see such a fine innovative finished piece. I love the fluted edges and the way that the contrasting pearls work with the contrasting metals.
Thank you sooo much for sharing!

did the metal come as the gold/silver bi metal and did it come with the faint stripes already marked? How thick is the gold layer - is it more like vermeil or is it 50-50? How do you solder it? (or is that an open bangle?)
Sorry for all the questions, but I have never seen anything like this from a supplier and am intrigued!

WOW!
I have been known to batter a bit of silver with a hammer from time to time, & am in absolute awe of anyone who understands anticlastic forming.... and then.... bimetal! In addition of course, to those amazing pearls... Utterly brilliant.

Totally agree Purgurl - thumping a lump of silver with a big hammer (my level) is light years from this stunning work

did the metal come as the gold/silver bi metal and did it come with the faint stripes already marked? How thick is the gold layer - is it more like vermeil or is it 50-50? How do you solder it? (or is that an open bangle?)
Sorry for all the questions, but I have never seen anything like this from a supplier and am intrigued!

Because it is an anticlastic design, the faint stripes would be hammer marks because it was formed with open stakes (shell forming).

It looks lovely, Looks like a flower has wrapped itself around your wrist and is starting to Bloom. So unique, Fabulous!

Back