My new FW baroque 12-14 mm!

olmander

I just got my new necklace today and this is gorgeous! Large (12-14mm) freshwater baroque pearls and each looks like a little sunshine :)

I thought I should share it with you - might be interesting for Europeans (this is Germany).

VoPwhite-vi.jpg

Olga

Oh, yes, Olga,
Gorgeous pearls - thanks so much for sharing.
You've brightened up my day, for certain. They are beautiful - where did you get them from please ?

Beautiful pastel colors in those pearls :) Where are they from?

You will certainly dazzle in those!

Pattye
so many pearls, so little time

Where are they from?
There is a gorgeous shop in Munich - Vision of Pearls. Until recently they had only a department with extremely exquisite and expensive stuff, but in December they opened a new one with more of everyday things, although also very good quality. It is not an internet shop, so they don't practice internet purchases on regular basis (so far). I've been there in December and got a similar necklace in pastel pink-beige-apricot, which is 130 cm long and is also just as beautiful. And now I got this one. The link is http://www.feine-perlen.de/

It is indicated as 11-12 mm pearls but most of them are bigger, I just measured.

They are really breathtaking, and also SO nice by touch!

Thanks Olga,
Lovely site. Maybe a trip to Munich in the spring should be in my plans....:)

Congratulations, Olga! That necklace should look good with the ring. ;)

Seeing it made my day, thanks!;)

I mean the length. Not all of them but quite a few in the middle of the necklace are really oval and are up to 14 mm in its longer part (between two knotts).

My experience is not very different. Not going to put up with flat sides on a strand for one more mm! Just hope I've been missing the right source all along...

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for sharing!

Olga,

I'm a noob who's been reading this site WAY more than I should have for a few days, learning and learning (when I should be cooking and cleaning... ahem). Your necklace picture has me entranced more than any other I've run across. Soooo psychadelic - Great find! Thank you for sharing!!!

-Carol

Thank you Carol! I should admit I am a sort of zombi with it myself, dragginng it through the house and stroking, looking under different light etc :D. Completely crazy! It is so-o (!) silky!!!

Olga

Last edited:
Agree. For me, the quality is also the first factor.
The size is generally decided by age, height and taste of people.

Back