My exotics came already!

Kelly

Hi everyone:

Holy cow! I ordered them 2 days ago, and my strand of exotics came in the mail today. I'm in Canada too. Wow.

I know you are all wanting a picture, and I've no clue how to do that, so I've got some reading to do, but I'll get one up soon. I was just so excited about them coming - being a pearl virgin and all - that I wanted to tell you. First ever purchase of a strand of pearls.

I asked for deeper colors in cool tones (blues, purples and lavenders) and that is pretty much what they sent with a fair amount of pink in there as well. Not bad for being a sight unseen purchase I must say. I am very picky even though I've not purchased pearls before and I have to say these are just so nice. I'm not too sure of all the terms for characteristics, but they are unblemished and have the nicest reflection and glow. I am seriously impressed. 2 days to Canada? It can take longer to get here in person at times (just kidding).

I know, I know, get the dang picture up. I'm so computer challenged, it's some kind of miracle that I'm writing this, but I will try, I promise. Well two thumbs up to Jeremy S. and his good people at PP. I'm very happy. Thanks for listening everyone...

Congratulations Kelly! Can't WAIT to see your photos. :)

To attach a photo!

Before uploading your photo, resize to maximum of 620 x 280 pixels.

1. Under the field for writing a reply to the thread, there is a button called "Go Advanced". Click on that.

2. On the next page, write your text in the box. Below the box you will see "Additional Options" section. The second option is called "Attach Files". Click on the button "Manage Attachments." This opens up a new window.

3. In the new window, do you see the button called "Choose File"? Click on that. Then choose your file and click the "Upload" button. When uploaded, the photo will be listed under the "Current Attachments" section of that window.

Click the "preview post" button. You photo should be there. This photo of huge bicolor tourmalines, which I am using for illustration, was taken at the Museum of Natural History at Harvard.

If all is well, click "Submit Reply."

Attachments

• tourmalines at Harvard museum of Natural History.jpg
    tourmalines at Harvard museum of Natural History.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 68
Its bad enough to have Pearl envy (even of pearls we have not seen yet). Now I have Tourmaline envy too!
Here is my ring, I used to think it was quite a big stone...

Attachments

• RIMG0020 s.jpg
    RIMG0020 s.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 71
LOL! I know what you mean about tourmaline envy!! :p

Those slabs were about 2 feet high.

So happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I received my white Freshadamas today and am just as excited! Now if I could only find the time to take a picture, much less post it. Enjoy your beauties!

Congratulations Kelly on the new Exotics. They sound lovely - look forward to seeing the pics when you get them up.

Back