Mermaid Dreams

kyla

I just wanted to post a picture of my pearl creation. I have been collecting an assortment of cultured pearls of a variety of colors for years and years. I only had 11 pearls and thought it would be great to incorporate them into a jewerly piece somehow. Jeremy Shepherd from PearlParadise.com helped me out with getting the pearls drilled. I then sent the pearls off to an artist who I have been buying some pieces from. I asked her to add some freshwater pearls and peridot stones to the necklace and bracelet. The piece is done now and here is what it looks like: http://www.flickr.com/photos/kythryne/2449652736/
I'm just really happy with the way it came out. The wire is a sterling silver plated and is called Mermaid Dreams.:D

Last edited:
That is very nice! I love the way the green crystals mimic kelp floating lazily in the current... Beautiful, and very, very well composed! Bravo :D

Kyla you should definitely be looking at the Designer's Market on the The Pearl Outlet website. There are links in this forum... your work is very beautiful and very elegant!

Thankyou all. I wasn't the one that actually created it. I sent the pearls off to an artist who does jewerly pieces and uses freshwater pearls quite often. She does wonderful work.

Back