Keshi South Sea Pearls from Cees

I recently went on a bit of pearl spending spree with Cees.

I wanted to have a set of cufflinks made for my husband so asked Cees to source me a some Keshi pearls. Originally I wanted 4 - 2 each Tahitians and 2 each of SS - of similar size so I can set them for wearing as mis-matched or matching depending on his mood.

Cees tried very hard to achieve my vision but in the end we settled on a gorgeous pair of white SS keshis which became cufflinks and a gorgeous pair of golden round pearls which will become earrings (a slight deviation from the original plan - lucky me).

Here are some pics of the completed cufflinks - I had them set her in Dubai in 18ct yellow gold with tiny diamond melee. I'm pretty pleased with the final result. I've not loaded pictures on here so not quite sure if I'm doing it right....

IMG_2023[1].jpgIMG_2027[1].jpgIMG_2024[1].jpg

How lucky are you... go shopping for pearls for cufflinks... come home with GSS earrings!! We need to see these too.

Those cufflinks are great by the way :)

I love the cufflinks. I'd buy Frenchcuff ladies blouses just so I could borrow them, haha.

I like the swirly diamond "prongs." I think that the "prongs" will help keep the pearls from being banged around.

Wow these are amazing! Gorgeous keshis and I love the design. Photos of your earrings please!

Thanks everyone - yes indeed I shall have a new French cuff shirt made so I have an excuse to steal his bling! The earrings are in production, I'll post when they are done. I ended up buying a strand of smaller white SS, golden SS and 2 multi-colour Tahitian strands from Cees. I'm eyeing off a strand of his pale blue SS to complete the collection. I thought I was more of a diamond/colour stone girl til I tripped over this forum.... oh dear!

Blingobession, please post pictures of your loot. We love to see those eye candies.

As promised, here are the earrings alone and with three of the strands I bought from Cees - multi-colour Rikitea Tahitians, White South Sea and Golden South Sea.

IMG_2158[1].jpg

IMG_2159[1].jpg

IMG_2159[1].jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2154[1].jpg
    IMG_2154[1].jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Oh my! Those are stunning! Are the wssp the bluish ones? Those are really special when I saw them in person.

Hi Pareltje - the whites are white. The blue ones are still with Cees as he is also trying to get me some small Tahitians to set as studs using my diamond jackets - so saving on shipping by him sending them in one package. The white SS are smaller than the usual size associated with SS (so are the golden ones for that matter). I really like them that size - I didn't think I was a Wilma Flintstone person til I got the larger Tahitians and decided that I can indeed do the bigger ones too - oh dear! This is an expensive hobby!

You lucky duck! The bluish ssps are amazing. Post pictures please when they arrive.

Back