I want a specific product for a specific date to the UK and can't find it.

studio1one

First of all, great forum, really helpful and friendly!!

Ok so I want to get my wife a dual strand Hanadama 7.5 - 8mm bracelet for our anniversary on the 26th October and can't find what I am looking for anywhere. Can any of you knowledgable folk point me to somewhere that might be able to provide what I want for that date?

(Yes I know, bad hubby for leaving it so late)

The easiest thing to do would be to email any company that offers real hanadama. It would be quite easy to make a dual-strand bracelet.

I was waiting for the live chat to come online on your site actually to have a chat with someone.

PP carries Hanadamas, and can easily break up a necklace, make a double strand bracelet and shipped out to UK within the time frame specified.

They can probably make a nice pair of dangling earrings or a pendant with the surplus pearls at the same time.

DK ;)

Thorough thinking, DKAN! I agree, I'd love to see that triplegift coming my way.

Bear in mind the possible customs charge when ordering from outside the EU, when thinking about your budget.

Bear in mind the possible customs charge when ordering from outside the EU, when thinking about your budget.
It will still be cheaper than buying in the UK, based on previous buying experiences.

DK ;)

Thorough thinking, DKAN! I agree, I'd love to see that triplegift coming my way.
;)

The surplus pearls could also be made into a tin-cup style bracelet.

DK ;)

Well I went for the PP natural white Hanadama pearls with a white gold diamond clasp. Got to say staff on chat were professional and helpful. Just ruminating as to what to do with the spare pearls. My wife has a small wrist so I have a full 5" of pearls left over. She doesn't wear earrings to that is out of the question. Any advice well received.

Oh and thanks for the customs advice but I run an import / export company so well versed in customs charges, so prepared for it already. The prices still work out cheaper and I was particularly interested in the natural white HD pearls.

Hi studio,
I think that you have made a wise choice. The remaining pearls could be made up into a lush tin cup style necklace. Lucky wife :)

I had thought about that, the problem is she has more bloody pearl necklaces than she knows what to do with, hence my wanting to go for the bracelet. Still she has no tin cup style ones only strings so it might be a good option.

What would people think of the idea of making a tin cup with a single accent of a large south sea golden or a tin cup with alternate Hanadama / tahitian?

Sometimes when I have extras I make a necklace extender.

It has a normal clasp; I attach the 2 ends to another necklace to make it longer when wearing with another neckline. (e.g. In the summer I may want to wear a necklace over bare skin; in the winter, over a turtleneck sweater.)

If she has that much to choose from it might be fun with a black/white tin cup. The accent idea sounds good too, though.

- Karin

I had thought about that, the problem is she has more bloody pearl necklaces than she knows what to do with, hence my wanting to go for the bracelet. Still she has no tin cup style ones only strings so it might be a good option.
A lady can never have too many jewellery!!!

DK ;)

Back