I had some Tahitians sitting around...

Lady_Disdain

I originally bought this half strand to make pendants and drops. But they kept whispering in my ear about becoming a bracelet.

P1070049.JPG

So, I played with them for a bit. The largest would have to be removed since it is rather dull and doesn't fit in well. So, what do you guys think? A big honker bracelet or several pendants?

P1070051.JPG

Why not enjoy a bracelet for a while? You can always break it up later. :)

I love a big pearl bracelet actually x2, interesting pearls you have.

I would love seeing this as a bracelet. My biggest pearl bracelet is a Kasumi from Sarah, and I feel like a princess when I'm wearing such large pearls in my bracelet.

Oooh, Bracelet! Use the leftover big pearl for a pendant? Love these circles, rings and multi-colors :)

I vote bracelet!! However, remember to use caution while driving or operating machinery!

Circles, rings and colours are my weakness. Give me an interesting shape and circles over a perfect round. Yes, I admire the beauty of a perfect pearl but I find these more interesting.

Yes, I agree with you completely! I really appreciate flawless surface pearls, but circles are so much more fun & interesting. ..looking forward to seeing your creation!

Back