Chinese pearl suppliers

S

star47

A friend wants to know if anyone knows anything about xaxe.com and topearl, i.e., quality, integrity/reputation.Has anyone done any business with these Chinese pearl suppliers. Any feedback from actual buyers will be gratly appreciated.

I do not know anything about Xaxe.com, but topearl is definitely one to stay away from.

This is just my opinion, and I know it is hard to view it as being completely unbiased, but treat any and all companies selling out of China as would a responsible gambler. Only spend what you can afford to lose, because you will lose with almost all of them before you find a winner. And even those that are winners rarely win consistently.

Also, don't fall for the "first order" trick. They will treat you great for the first few $50 orders, and then hammer you on the big ones.

Thank you!

Thank you!

As always, its best to take at least few "swimming lessons before jumping into the deep blue sea".... and with lessons coming from a pro,you've got yourself a lifesaver! Thanks for your time and advise, Mr. Shepherd!

Back