Check out the Orient In These

T

The Pearl Outlet

We just got some 8-9mm semi-baroque natural multicolor Vietnamese Akoya pearls in that we'll be offering in tomorrows Mother's Day sale. Check out the orient in them. The photo catches some of it, though it still doesn't do the necklace justice.

Attachments

• ANMU090018-VIETBQ-400.jpg
    ANMU090018-VIETBQ-400.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 52
  • VIETBQ-closeup.jpg
    VIETBQ-closeup.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 53
Just a quick note that when I said "natural multicolor", natural refers to the color of the pearls. They are still cultured. I know most of you will know this, but I thought it better to be verbose.

Those are beautiful! Even in photos the orient is striking.

Very nice, Terry! Wonder if I can email a link to my kids??

Nerida, I'll PM you a pre-sale link. I only have 6 (and I may keep one for my wife), so they may go early tomorrow morning.

These are lovely, Terry - such a colorful strand!
John

It took me whole 30 seconds to decide that those are "must have" for me.
I ordered yesterday and now impatiently I'm waiting the arrival of those beauties. If they are ( like Terry says) looking better in life that on picture, I'm for a real treat... mmmmmmmm.....:p

imanit, I think we actually sent you the one the picture was taken of! Enjoy!

imanit, I think we actually sent you the one the picture was taken of! Enjoy!

Now, knowing this, I'm really anticipating a real treat !! Thank you Terry !!! I'll post MY pictures of it once I get it... We will see who is making better photos ;)

I'll let you enjoy my pictures. Pearls are little lighter than on photos. Be a judge yourself:
709-s.jpg

710-s.jpg

and beside 9-10mm Freshadamas:
703-s.jpg

711-s.jpg

713-s.jpg

...and more...

713-s.jpg

714-s.jpg

715-s.jpg

716-s.jpg

717-s.jpg

sooooo.... do you see any orient ???

Tones of it !!!! Thank you Terry!!!

Very nice ... the rounds ones are absolutely glorious. I feel like biting them to see if it would pop cos' they look so much like soap bubbles (yes, I know you just have to poke soap bubbles). The bad thing is now I want hanadamas to go with them.

Absolutely yummy! The orient is very clear. Gorgeous!

Ivona,

My Eli asks what camera and lens, day light or other illumination?
Thanks.

Ivona,

My Eli asks what camera and lens, day light or other illumination?
Thanks.
media.nl

Canon PowerShot S5, Pearls places on windowsill of the window going west at 6PM, supermacro, manual mode, light set on tungsten (colors were more natural than keeping it on cloudy or sunny) - hope it helps....

Back