buying pearls online

T

Tigerlili

Sorry, I'm new to this forum, so may have posted this in the wrong thread earlier.

http://www.selectraders.co.uk/pearls-uk-2-3.html

These are the ones I've seen, they are for a friend's 50th birthday. She is an intense glamourous rock and roll type and I only have a ?50-80 budget!

I know these aren't the highest most fantastic pearls around, but they are a gorgeous colour and I think she would love them.
(I also like the purple ones, as they are her favourite colour, but I would really love a string of them rather than a single pendant, simply because the outrageous colours are a cool twist on a beautiful tradition)

Anyone had any experience with Selectraders? Or any other suggestions for a similar sort of thing?

(Her birthday is the 10th of November and I'm looking for someone who supplies to the UK)

Your wisdom would be much appreciated.

It is a nice string of pearls, and they can probably tailor the actual colors that you like. They appear to be quite round, and good quality for dyed freshwater.
I know Raik and Heike personally (owners of Selectraders) and they are very good people to deal with. You should have no issues with them whatsoever.

I think she will be very happy with them based on your explanation of her personality and taste!

Just so you know, because it is not specified on the website: these pearls are dyed, and they come from China.

It remains a nice necklace, at a very reasonable price.

Back