Bracelet with art glass and pearls? Are they real?

stevepalm

Vintage Bracelet
Art Glass and Pearls?

7 5/8 Long x 1 5/8 Wide
Sterling Clasp
Total Gut Nylon Hand Strung
Pearls are gritty on teeth
Clasp is marked 925
Pearls are round and off round and all look
slightly different.
Sizes vary slightly
Have no idea if these are pearls since I have never seen pearls this color.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• DSC00577.jpg
    DSC00577.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 47
  • DSC00578.jpg
    DSC00578.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
That is my assessment as well: dyed chinese freshwater pearls, citrine and garnet "chip" beads and do not see any glass. It is a lovely combination.

Stevepalm,

I agree with Marianne & Dmj. These are dyed freshwater fresh water pearls with garnet (Probably dyed as well to enhance color.) & Citrine semiprecious stone "chips".

The Shape seems to my eyes what I would call "potato" shaped. (Maybe it is my old, tired eyes but I see no rounds/off rounds. If you have a better pic of those I'd love to see them!)

The Sizes look to be in the 4-5mm range in size.

The colorings of the Pearls, Garnet & Citrine together with a Silver clasp Very pretty!

Cheers
Ash

Stevepalm,

I agree with Marianne & Dmj. These are dyed freshwater fresh water pearls with garnet (Probably dyed as well to enhance color.) & Citrine semiprecious stone "chips".

The Shape seems to my eyes what I would call "potato" shaped. (Maybe it is my old, tired eyes but I see no rounds/off rounds. If you have a better pic of those I'd love to see them!)

The Sizes look to be in the 4-5mm range in size.

The colorings of the Pearls, Garnet & Citrine together with a Silver clasp Very pretty!

Cheers
Ash

Back