Anyone used Indian wholesaler kishore motiwala for SSP?

Hi everyone,
I could borrow your wisdom here. Years ago I bought two loose GSSP from kishore motiwala at Esty just for a fun project(picture 3). Recently I came across a strand feel it could match my earrings and I want to venture of making one SSP necklace myself. This store seems have big presence in India. Have ever one used it before and do you think it’s the legit SSP?

All I have bought are mostly FWP here from PP and PS.com. Zero experience with SSP.

Thanks for your expertise!
CC

Attachments

• IMG_4644.png
    IMG_4644.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_4643.png
    IMG_4643.png
    2 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_4622.jpeg
    IMG_4622.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_4646.png
    IMG_4646.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 24
I've seen them on Etsy. My impression is that they are selling genuine SSP-- just not the best quality. But with SSP pearl prices so high, they are an affordable option.

I think if you buy from them, you are more likely to be satisfied if you buy what they call AAA.
As you probably know there is no standardization of pearl grading-- every vendor can define what they mean by the grades.
But I would be sure of their return policy first, just in case you don't like what you get.

Having said that, consider the motto attributed to Benjamin Franklin:
“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.”

I think if you buy from them, you are more likely to be satisfied if you buy what they call AAA.
As you probably know there is no standardization of pearl grading-- every vendor can define what they mean by the grades.
But I would be sure of their return policy first, just in case you don't like what you get.

Having said that, consider the motto attributed to Benjamin Franklin:
“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.”

Thanks for your advice and that’s exactly what I intend to do. By the end of the day, the part I enjoy the most is the fun journey of discovering and making one for now:). My passion seems fade away quickly with what I already have lol. Would also be fun to pick something when we visit the “south sea” countries one day.

Back