A long overdue thank you...

DavidL

I just wanted to post a long overdue thank you to Sarah at Kojima. About a year and a half ago I was left without a 10yr anniversary gift as I had to cancel our trip due to an injury. Our honeymoon was to Bora Bora where I bought her Tahitian earrings and I remembered the beautiful Kamoka strand she had on her site. She was able to get the strand together and shipped to me in record time and I very much appreciated her professionalism along with adding her personal touch to our business.

Just wanted to post if anyone else was considering and finally got my wife to let me take her picture (sorry, not the best pic)

Here is the beautiful strand she did for my wife.

This turned out to be my first Kamoka purchase...the next one was "otherworldly!"

Been stalking here for a long time and figured it was time to start posting and giving back.

What a beautiful necklace - absolutely stunning

Congratulations on 10 Happy years !

or I guess that's 11, going on 12 now !!

Last edited:
will try to post a pic of Josh's otherworldly pearl but not the best with the camera.

David, When it was posted, I seriously considered it. Went to Josh's website several times to look at it. It is still on the website, but unavailable, so at least I can look at his photo. But I'd love to see a couple of your own photos. Take the photo outside, not in direct sunlight, without flash. See if that works for you. Can't wait to see your efforts!

How extraordinary - looks like a bell ( if it's the same one) ?

am also not good with a camera.... but will try this advice - thanks

David, When it was posted, I seriously considered it. Went to Josh's website several times to look at it. It is still on the website, but unavailable, so at least I can look at his photo. But I'd love to see a couple of your own photos. Take the photo outside, not in direct sunlight, without flash. See if that works for you. Can't wait to see your efforts!

Thanks for the advise. After discussions with Josh i also ended up going with one of his black Kangaroo leather cords to see how it looks together...but as always my wife will have the final say. With Winter coming we have not had a lot of direct sun here so should not be much of a problems.

D

Ahhh David.. I am so happy to hear that she loves the necklace, and that all of this has brought about a truly special fondness for black pearls! I actually love projects like the ones you presented me... I do a lot of express shipping surprise gifts.. It always makes me happy! Cheers and Happy Holidays to you both! Sarah

Back